We are always looking for new talent.
StudioTokyo is a strategic design agency helping organizations getting their message across through visual story. We’re working for international brands, institutions, and corporate organizations, developing a wide range of solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a full-time digital-minded designer to join our ambitious studio!
You’ll get the unique opportunity to jump on board at a very exciting time! The team is growing quickly, we’re attracting challenging new projects in collaboration with Whyte Corporate Affairs and we’re ready for the next step on our journey!
We embrace a culture of diversity, inclusion, and respect for everyone. We believe that teams with diverse backgrounds and perspectives lead to deeper perceptive insights and better ideas to solve our clients' complex problems in a changing and increasingly diverse world. As an employer, we stand for equality of opportunity and refrain from any form of discrimination in our recruitment processes. We guarantee that every candidate is assessed in the same way and goes through our established recruitment procedures.
StudioTokyo is part of the Y-Company including Twyst and Whyte Corporate Affairs. Over the last 15 years, Whyte Corporate Affairs has grown to become the leading, independent communications consultancy in Belgium.
At heart, you are a curious digital-minded designer with a good sense of design. You feel comfortable working in various design aesthetics and have a cohesive understanding on how to apply brand guidelines. You are eager to learn and up to date on design, art, and creative trends.
- Conceptualize and design assets for international brands, institutional and corporate organizations;
- Working closely with the art director to translate vision into design work;
- Bringing fresh, innovate and creative ideas to each project while working within brand standards and identity;
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Manage digital files of all projects.
- Dutch is your native language and you can express yourself very well in English and French (oral and written);
- You have a bachelor degree (graphic design) with applied experience, and you can present a strong portfolio or examples of your best work;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a design or advertising agency;
- You have a good knowledge of Adobe CC's holy grail (Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), experience in designing UI with Adobe XD or Figma and experience in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint in particular);
- Above all, a team player that’ll fit into our design-driven, collaborative team.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and CMS;
- Animation skills;
- Filming and video editing skills;
- Illustration skills;
- Interested in more than just design.
What we offer
Within StudioTokyo you are part of a growing and innovative design agency. We’ll welcome you in our warm and dynamic team of creative enthusiasts, who will give you every opportunity to learn and grow. You’ll work at our office in Brussels.
We offer a fulltime permanent contract with an attractive salary package including a Flex Income Plan, meal vouchers, pension plan, health insurance, laptop and a mobile phone subscription. We have a part time telework policy.
How to Apply
Please send us your portfolio/CV (either link or PDF less than 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org